Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

31 May 2017

The Bag all the IT Girls will be wearing!




Trust me you're going to, love this seasons must have bag. 
The Straw Bag. 

 I know, I know, who would have thought, "Old Mate" beach bag, would be such a huge fashion hit?

Not me, but as I have been holding mine the last couple of months on my daily commute to work without a beach holiday to scramble to, or a flight I just got off, I've realised i'ts around for the full summer.  

So jump on this huge trend of the season, before your neighbour does it, with a few of the options I pulled below, just click on the image and it'll take you to your happy place.


You can thank me later. 










Images found on Pintrest, Style.com,Harpers Bazzar UK, TheyallHateUs and Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment