Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

30 May 2017

My go to Summer Party Dress



Roses are red, 
Violets are blue,
 I wear spot prints, you should to.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wrote the above. I'm embarrassed but I also secretly like it.
It's staying.



I'm not going to deny the fact that I have this sick fascination with Primark.
Primark is my happy place, it's like the mecca for the down and broke fashionista in London town. OK fine, CORRECTION. It's the fashion capital for any down and broke fashionista in the whole of the Northern Hemisphere who is blessed with this amazing chain.

Primark is soooo everything for me right now; everybody needs to know about it. It's the first destination I recommend going on a date, (No they haven't been successful, but who cares they didn't like Primark) I take family member's there who come to visit, within a couple of hours of leaving Heathrow. I've even had one of those, run-and-jump-into-each-others-arms moments, with a certain cousin, in a certain denim section. I got you Fam.

So you can only imagine the bloody joy, I had when I found this dress, and when I mean joy I mean heart palpitating, arms flicking through the rails, elbowing Ana people out of my way and then flicking through the rails again trying to find my size. I found it, I bought it.

Can anyone say a hell yeah to a flirty spotty, cut out summer dress (Yes, this is a London summer dress and I’m fully aware it has sleeves and covers my naval.)

BUT IT WAS ONLY FIVE QUID.

I don't think I have anything else to say; besides let’s date at Primark tonight?






No comments:

Post a Comment