Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

16 June 2017

How to Have the perfect Holiday Wardrobe




As my mate Drake once said, "I'm out here looking for revenge, all Summer Sixteen" 

Though, lets fast forward it a year and let's talk about my holiday wardrobe.
 K, Thanks




Summer, has always been a fave season of mine.

I always feel like it's a chance to let the brain recharge, get my game face on and of course, tick a few things of my annual, to-do list.

This year the list is pretty much the same as any other year. Things like; find a baby daddy, buy a Gucci bag and travel more are the ultimates. Only travelling is at the very top of the list, it's punching me in the face. There's no other way to put it.

I'm very dramatic.

So in the spirit of forcing myself to travel, I've curated a Holiday Wardrobe, to inspire that one way ticket and maybe also inspire my bank account to grow a couple of decimal points, in the right direction.



The first thing on my fake travel wardrobe is this navy Zara kimono that I've styled as a dress over a dress.

Yes, a dress layered with a dress isn't one of my finest fashion choices, (It’s saving my dignity, have you seen those thigh splits?) But what I really want to be wearing and what I’m wearing in my mind is bathers and Instead of aimlessly standing in a carpark, I'm actually about to jump of the back of my yacht as I'm sailing the coast of Malta.

Imagination is key people, is key.

I've teamed this Kimono with my Primark straw bag that I haven’t raved enough to you lot about. But you can see a post on it here, some slides and my leopard print belt.

So go make like Drake and enjoy some Happy Fake holidays of your own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment