Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

14 May 2016

THE NEW WAY TO WEAR THE RED SUEDE MIDI SKIRT



You used to call me on my cell phone, late night when I need to online shop.





So a couple of weeks ago, I purchased this red suede skirt from ASOS CURVE
Now I have to admit guys, I've purchased this before and actually had to return it. I felt like it didn't fit right. Though i've always had it saved in my basket. Last week I decided to go up a size and give it a go. 
So when it arrived I decided to wear it low on my hips (IT'S MEANT TO SIT ON YOUR WAIST YA KNOW) and guess what? It fits, feels and looks so good.

So learn a lesson from me and not necessarily go with your size and try to only dress accordingly. Go up, go down, get it tampered in and give everything a go. 

Fit is most important when it comes to finding the perfect midi dress. 

Also something cool appeared on mamamia.com you should check it out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment