Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

23 May 2016

SIMPLE LINES





Nobody look at the car in the background. I couldn't move it with my hands, SRSLY






Last week I popped on the Misguided website and found this bad boy on super, super sale, so I did what I do best ANNNDDD put it in the cart. 

Now it actually turned out to be a shorter than I would have wanted for a dress, ( YAS IT'S A DRESS) so I'm using it as a fun long lined layer tool. 

The long vest fits perfectly with my midi skirt collection just hanging out the bottom of it. 

Now I know to some of THEY (Thank you DJ KHALED ) this look can be come across as a little weird. 

Though as I've seen this look pop up a few times across the international catwalk, I had to try it myself, on more of a real person scale. 

That's why I went back to basics and teamed it with all black colour ways. 

Now for all you wanting to try something a little daring in your wardrobe, a quick tip to making it seam less scary is by choosing a dark colour tone. 

Now go and shop and try something a lil scary, would ya! 






No comments:

Post a Comment