Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

24 April 2016

D R A G R A C I N G T E E S



Every Wednesday we go Drag Racing, then we eat ice-cream. 




Look, there is no ice-cream involved but I do love this top! 

I picked up this Vintage Drag racing Tee from a sample sale and let me just say I won big time.

This top goes with absolutely everything and I even tried to do the pleat-skirt-Gucci-situation-thingy .

In order to do the pleat-skirt-Gucci-situation-thingy on the cheap I teamed this bad boy with my fave TOYSHOP skirt and YSL handbag, lets not forget my RUBI SHOES SHOES. 

To make this look next level, I could team it with my Misguided Bomber which you can find here. 

Don't say I never told you, but bombers are life, more about  my collection a little later. 

Instagram @kristykoutsogiannis Snapchat @KristyKouts 


1 comment:

  1. I love this look, and the flirtyness of the skirt - such a tease in the summer! x

    Myra, myramyla.com

    ReplyDelete