Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

10 April 2015

SO HOW DO YOU SPELL GABBANA ?


No but seriously, I purchased a  DOLCE AND GABBANA skirt and I feel so god daym AMAZING in it.
Don't be Jelly of this floral silk dream, no wait be Jealous , cause its mine and I. LOVE. IT



So I spose, you would want the full story. 

The full story is, I was on holidays with my sisters in NYC and this one day we were out and about in SOHO,  just shopping around Bourke and Broome ST, ( note to everyone who hasn't been, go shopping there it is like HEAVEN) anyway, we were wandering around the street and my older sister found this, consignment store, and then the rest was history. 

No, let's be honest the only history was me purchasing it after 20 minutes of me holding the skirt, contemplating life, wandering if it would fit, how much was it, was it worth it and all that other random crap that goes through your mind when you hit up that massive shopping win. 

Well I Won the shopping hit and let me tell you it is, EVERYTHING!!!

#whatiworetoday


Nah jokes p.s visit me on my instagram @kristykoutsogiannis




No comments:

Post a Comment