Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

11 April 2015

Ain't Nothing But A Crop Top


I was told, that this outfit actually freaked out my coworker. She thought, I was feeling ill or worst going out on a date or something. Nope, just got changed in the morning. 





I actually wanted to wear an outfit that showed off my new 3.1PhillipLim top, next minute it was all over and all about my TOPSHOP Unique crop top, I've worn this top before, in fact I've worn it countless of times but for some reason, I only noticed the top today. 

Yeah, yeah I know what you're all thinking, how the hell can you only realise you had a top the size of jupiter and looking like a giant rainbow, hanging in your wardrobe? I was going hard in my 80/20 forecast and slightly only wearing the 20 percent part. Only wearing black and grey. 
I'm sorry people, I've moved on to colour now, you can take your win. P.S Michael Kors is always right. 

#whatiworetoday

Tank Top 31PhillipLim Crop Top Worn ontop Topshop Unique Skirt ASOS Watch Michael Kors Bag 31PhillipLim Shoes Topshop

P.S Tropical prints are perfect in the summer time and even in the, itsabouttobewintertime, so wear them, all the time! 

Also y'all wanna follow me on Instagram KristyKoutsogiannis and Twitter GF_Kristyk 





No comments:

Post a Comment