Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

1 April 2015

SEE MY VEST, SEE MY AWESOME KHAKI VEST


Every time I put a vest on, I can't help but be Uber Stereotypical and sing and dance a la Mr Burns, but I feel him and of course he feels me. 
I purchased this vest over five years ago in NYC and bring it out whenever I get the chance, it still gives me the same feels, as if i've just worn it for the very first time. 





This vest staple, get's all the attention from the human race whenever I get the chance to wear it. I'm not sure if it's the colour, the style , shape or the, "I only like a man in uniform" slogan written on the right breast pocket, that maybe gets peoples vibe. 
WHATEVER I LOVE IT.
It basically as fashion people say, makes an outfit net level and as you can see in these pics, it did make my outfit next level. Next I can leave my house it in, why you ask? Well I'm wearying my freaking P.Js Level.
Yeah, I was forced out of my own free will to go Grocery Shopping at the crack of dawn. But it's ok I had homie vest to save me. 
#whatiworetoday


P.S Follow me on Instagram I sure say some funny stuff !!!










No comments:

Post a Comment