Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

10 March 2015

the new fashion rules

I'm going to be honest with you, while writing this post, all I had in my mind was Drakes lyrics, "Running through the six with my woes", blaring out of the stereo. That piece of information legit has no point to this post, AT ALL but besides I like the song. 
No it does, JOKES It doesn't. Sorry. 


I was given this awesome Ksubi top by the lovely peeps at General Pants to test drive their new Autumn Winter collection. I love, it! I haven't for a while just let loose with my style, I felt like I was living a more tailored approach to my wardrobe, yet wearing this open back eagle print top, I'm like bring forth the Timbalands and Flanno print skirts, people of the world. I want to street style fashion with you. 

There's something so relaxed but also put together with the new General Pants collection. Get used to seeing plaid, retro prints, ripped denim, relaxed tee's and lots and lots of cool layers in the upcoming season. 

I know I could work THEIR THEME AND MOTTO OF THE FASHION LIFE, into my everyday wardrobe. I think for work I could slot this Ksubi top under a boyfriend blazer, my boyfriend  jeans or pencil leather skirt and some OTT heels and boom, ready to go to work.

 PERFECT BRING ON WINTER NOW PAHLEASE

#whatiworetoday

Top Ksubi from General Pants Denim Jacket wrapped around Waist Evil Twin Skirt Topshop Bag 3.1PhillipLim and Shoes Forever21 




No comments:

Post a Comment