Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

30 January 2015

MY SAVED ITEMS


Hand me my credit card people. Everyday I spend a whole heap of my time telling people where I get my online purchases from or to be honest I spend a whole lot of my time pretending I'm doing some hard-core research on you know finding out stuff on fashion, what fashion people do. Don't know if you guys have picked up on my sarcasm tones lately, but fashion  is code for SHOPPING. 
So currently this is what's sitting in my fabulous saved items cart, cause let's be real I'm about to go on a massive online shopping spree.

             


1. It's not that i'm all about myself, or like all about the internet selfies life but well I kinda am, so I might as well wear a T that represents that small part of my life. Team this baby with one of my knit skirts and I'm good to go, to work, where I live and love.  Slub Knit CĂ©lfie Tee, $15.90 from my mates over at Forever 21

2. I want a Mule and not only do I want a mule to take over the world, I want one that has it's own freaking area code. Please note the shoes don't have their own area code, but they god daym should. Also they would make my feet sparkle, the perfect shoes of the new season which I think you can take from day to night, even while grocery shopping. I'ma sparkle dammit. Senso UKI II MULE WITH COW HAIR, $309.40



3. I've always wanted to be one of those insanely cool girls who wore coloured scarfs and big fluffily jackets, wide brimmed hats, indian inspired earrings, sipped on lattes and ran around the city all day, with a hottie boy band member just hanging on the arm. Ok fine, i just want to be Sienna Miller but whatevers. To the point, this is the scarf, I would wear on my date with Zayn Malik. True Story and I have YOU to thank for all my dreams, ASOS. You, it's gotta be you!!!!!! ASOS Faux Fur Colour Block Long Scarf

4. Ever have one of those moments when all you want to do is smother your face in an amazing, detailed, baby black leather jacket. Oh yeah nah, nether do I, but hey look at this guy.
T BY ALEXANDER WANG

5. No words needed, besides I need a three colour combo, suede chain shoulder bag. PIERRE HARDY Beware of the click, it's really exxy and kinda freaking FABUUUULLOOOOUUUSSSS oh who am I kidding. Touch It!

6. Metal band, TICK. Bad ass muscle cut top, TICK. Disturbed grunge girl on the cover of it, TRIPLE TICK. Gosh if I could self pay myself, I would. So I could buy this band tee gosh, REDVALENTINO come to mamma and let me wear you with a distressed denim skirt and that good looking, Pierre Hardy bag right next to you boo. CALL MEEEEEEEEEEE






No comments:

Post a Comment