Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

19 March 2015

STRIPES ON STRIPES ON STRIPES


Stripes on Stripes on Stripes, ok hold up I'm not that far into the whole fashion world.  I like to sit on the sidelines, I mean I report the trends, I let people know what they can and should try, but never have I ever strayed a pinky toe out of my comfort zone and worn something a little too out of my depth. But hell, I'm in fashion I do what I want. 



This trend isn't as wild as, I have just described it. 
So to be honest with you all, I've seen this around for a while, but I've been scared to rock it as I only saw a certain shape of person wearing it.  I know what you're all thinking, I should practise what I preach ( FYI I preach that no matter what shape and size you are with the right cut and look you can wear whatever thing you want - also my extensive 7+ years of styling different body shapes daily at my mag job helped that) and PEOPLE once again I was so right, I can wear Stripes on Stripes and still look so freaking COOL*

#whatiwore Top and Skirt form instore and online at Sussan . I wore this fitted shirt, which showed of my slimmest part my waist, I went up a size as I wanted to balance out my proportions with a more fitted bottom. Talking about my bottom, I have legs of steal so I found a stripe skirt with a little bit of drape and lines going in different ways, it confuses the eye line making me appear smaller than I am or basically code for flattering. It's also stretchy, so I can eat a truckload of everything while wearing it. 
I teamed it back with the coolest leopard print shoes from ASOS and a bag that you will see forever and ever and ever from my mate 3.1Phillip Lim 

Pictures from my instagram.com/kristykoutsogiannis Come on you know you want to follow me. 

*Please note: I'm kidding, I actualy don't think I'm cool, I'm ridiculously cool. 



No comments:

Post a Comment