Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

28 October 2018

What to Do in Paris, France



I love Paris, sorry wait. J'adore Paris. 


The whole town is formed under a sepia vision, with a certain chic glow to it. The people are gorgeous, the men are chic and the croissants are so buttery, so I had ten. Croissants I meant, not men. Every time I go back to the City, I fall in love with Paris all over again. I wouldn't have it any other way. 


Paris is truely the most romantic city in the world and you should go with a lover, so I went with three. 





I spent a rather cool milestone birthday ( 22 plus something, something ) in the city of lights and wanted to share with you my favourite spots, my favourite moments and of course where I ate. Oh god, let's be honest you're only going to get the places I ate at, that are just so worth of a second visit or third or maybe fourth.


Le Ponthieu

20 Rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris, France

Cafe Montepassee

8 Place du 18 Juin 1940, 75006 Paris, France
We ended up stumbling cross this place, after checking into our Airbnb. It was everything we wanted for on our first dinner, we were sitting across the Galeries Lafayette, had a view of the Eiffel Tower and a Cheese platter to die for, we were ushered out at 2am and by, "we were ushered out", I actually mean we left at midnight as I complained I was tired.

Sip Babylone


46 Boulevard Raspail, 75007 Paris, France
 When booking this trip, the only thing I wanted to do was sit in a cafe and watch the world go by.
Ok that was a large lie, I wanted to hit up every bakery I could find within a five metre radius
but alas, we did that by 10am and had five hours to kill. So we did the next best thing and
sat in a cafe and watched the men world roll on by.
This is the place you need to do it at.


Chez Fernand

 9 Rue Christine, 75006 Paris, France
One of the very best meals, I've ever had in my life. True Story. Not only were we given Champagne on arrival (We were waiting to be seated, honestly Champagne in an alley way just of The River Seine is just a dream come true). A few rounds of Bone Marrow followed by the most authentic French Beef Bourguignon I think I could have ever eaten. It was a treat that was hard to beat, oh I had a Birthday Kiss, so maybe it was a special for a whole other reason.


But before I go, you should also check out the below, so many places so little time;
L'Select

6 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France

Restaurant Le Gabriel
42 Avenue Gabriel, 75008 Paris, France

Pierre Herme 
4 rue Cambon, 75001 Paris, France

You must also have a picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower with fresh cheese from the organic market near Vavin, walk through the Garden Tulleries with a hot chocolate in one hand and a gorgeous man in the other, get lost in Le Maris and find yourself in old town Republic, stroll along the River Seine, purposefully photobombing those awkward couples selfies, being able to have a coffee no mater what time of the day it is, oh and buying a LV in the heart of the LV.
Please feel free to drool on my images, I do every night.
Paris, I love you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment