Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

26 February 2016

What to do in The Hunter Valley, Sydney Australia.




Last month, I spent some time in the country side. 
Ok fine, I mean a Winery. 
Fancy. 




I had a very fabulous girls weekend away at the  Stonehurst Cedar Creek cottages in the lovely Wollombi area of the lower Hunter Valley. 

The town is so little, they just installed their first set of traffic lights and only have one small pocket of internet and phone reception. It just happens to be at the local pub.
Swag.
Mix that with one pay phone and one general store which is also the local post office, cafe, newsagency and video store. (We had a Harry Potter Marathon and yes I'm not ashamed.) We had ourselves a very relaxing and quiet weekend. NOT WE DRANK

The pictures don't even give this place the justice it deserves. 

I legit didn't take of this ASOS dress and Styletread shoes the whole weekend. 
I mean why would I need to? This whole space was the backyard. 
It was such an amazing weekend away, I'm gonna stop talking and let you enjoy it all.

 Insert Vigorous Jazz Hands. 






No comments:

Post a Comment