Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

3 February 2016

Florals for Spring. How, groundbreaking!


Market days are just the best.





A couple of weeks ago I did a markets day with my family. 

Now the weather that day was just the worst ( It was that awkward cold but humid feeling) so of course I had to do what any market human would do. 
I layered in soft florals. 

This dress is from City Chic and it was the perfect dress to walk around shop and eat in. The fabric is so lightweight at times I felt like I wasn't even wearing anything. The button up is not only durable but I can change the lengths of the dress making it even easier to wear. 
I even had a few compliment during the day which is always nice. 

The key to finding the perfect maxi dress is knowing your proportions. Make sure you define your  slimmest part, it's legit the number one rule I always preach about. If you want to focus on your shoulders, go a halter neck in a soft jersey. Have long legs? Go for something that has a waterfall effect, short at the front and long at the back. Or if you're like me and want to show of your waist, hello elastic stretch waistband! 

I even managed to pick up a few vintage books at the markets, Valley of the Dolls anyone? I found a brass statue of Jesus which I had to have and these killer fabric like earrings. 

Love this fashion find or more importantly have a few of your own you would love to share? Leave a comment below...oh and I picked out some fun dresses for you guys!









SHOP SOME OF MY PICS 










No comments:

Post a Comment