Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

23 March 2016

N O T B L A C K A N D W H I T E



I'm still Jenni from the block, I used to have a little but now, I have well a little. 




Ok let's be honest here people. I should stick to Drake but when I put this fab metallic open knit jumper on, the swag came over me. 
The swag came over in the form of JLO herself. 

If you followed me on snapchat you so would have seen my little rap ( insert go follow me on snap now @kristykouts) 

But, I felt like I had to go full JLo. I teamed this knit back with my hoop earrings, a body con mini skirt and then the classic JLo chunky boots. 

I also haven't posed lately so please take this as my, "I'm Sorry".
Sorry.

Knit, Missguided. Skirt, Asos. Boots Dolce Vita but you can find some here. Bag, YSL 




No comments:

Post a Comment